Skip to the content
I’d like to inform about 10 homebuyer that is first-time in 2020
- 1. FHA loan
- 2. USDA loan
- 3. VA loan
- 4. Good Neighbor Next Door
- 5. Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- 6. Fannie MaeвЂ™s HomePath ReadyBuyer System
- 7. Energy-efficient mortgage (EEM)
- 8. FHA section k that is 203(
- 9. State and regional first-time homebuyer programs and funds
- 10. Indigenous United States Direct Loan
- FHA loan system: financing insured by the Federal Housing management. Advantageous to individuals with low fico scores and small money conserved for a payment that is down.
- USDA loan system: financing system 100 % guaranteed in full because of the U.S. Department of Agriculture for lower-income borrowers in eligible rural areas.
- VA loan program: that loan supported by the U.S.