Summer time McWilliams and Anne Barrett from Florida State University (Tallahassee, Fla., U.S.A.) asked 18 grownups, aged 53 to 74, to spell out why they truly became tangled up in internet dating and exactly exactly just exactly exactly what dating experiences they had had because of online queries. Also, the authors interviewed two love coaches whom specialized in dealing with online daters.
The research discovered that five things shape the seek out love on line:
- legacy of previous relationships
- restricted dating options
- aspirations for closeness
- pictures of perfect partner, and
- the want to project a persona that is youthful.
The findings appeared online within the Journal of Family Issues.